12 February 2008

finito

Well, I've been telling everyone that I graduated from the University of Oregon but I guess now it's official. They sent me my diploma. And I graduated Magna Cum Laude... which I had to look up on Wikipedia. Funny because I just had a conversation today with a guy that works at the school about people don't learn Latin anymore.

Another piece of paper that serves what purpose? I'm not discounting the experience or saying I didn't learn at college... I did both to a great extent. But the paper is so meaningless. Who is ever gonna want to see it?

4 comments:

Ashly Stewart said...

"I am so smart S-M-R-T! I am so smart S-M-R-T!" -Homer Simpson

Gretchen said...

so....does that mean I should cancel the order for the $75 genuine cherry wood frame? ;)

Evan said...

I want to see it. Show it to me.

Matt Graff said...

Più blogissmo.