16 May 2008

il grande viaggio dell'europa del sud-est

I just realized yesterday that school is finished in 2 short weeks. I can't believe it. The time has flown by. But lately I've been spending countless hours planning my immense and intense summer vacation through South Eastern Europe. Click on the map to follow our route.

I am unbelievably excited for the beautiful places I will see... more than any city, church, mosque, monument, museum, ruin, statue, or archaeological site, I am thrilled for the amazing beauty of the places I will be experiencing. Oh yeah, and of course the local food, wine and beer as well. I have big plans for activities outdoors in the mountains and rivers or on the beaches and in the ocean. I will let you in on the adventures once they happen.

But before I get ahead of myself, I have a spectacular 10 days planned in Sardegna with Nick and Kris in the beginning of June. Andiamo ragazzi!!!

1 comment:

Ashly Stewart said...

HEY! I am coming too! Aren't you excited for that?